Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Don't Judge Anyone Because Everyone Has a Different Story!



Boy: Will you marry me ?

Girl: Do you have a house ?

Boy: None but…

Girl: Do you have a BMW car ?

Boy: None but…

Girl: How much is your salary ?

Boy: No salary but.

Girl: No but. You have nothing. How can I marry you? Just leave me, please!


* GIRL GOES AWAY *

Boy: *talking to himself*

I have one Villa,
3 plots,

3 Ferrari, 2 Porsche, 1 Lamborghini

Why I still need to buy a cheap BMW ?

How can I get the salary when actually I’m the BOSS?

Related Posts

Don't Judge Anyone Because Everyone Has a Different Story!
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.