Monday, January 2, 2017

GF BF Humor - Very Funny


Phone rings...

GIRL: "Hello.."

Boy: "My luv how are you doing..??"

GIRL: "Am fine.."

Boy: "Will you be free during the weekend, and can you come to my house.. ??"
GIRL: "Am sorry I can't make it because I will be attending my aunty's wedding and the next day
I will be busy, am so occupied.."

Boy: "Ooh ok,was just planning to take you out for shopping, surprise you with an iPhone7, then buy you the dress you have been asking for..."

GIRL: "I will be coming and I may even spend the whole weekend there if you want my love.."

Boy: "What about the wedding.. ??"

GIRL: "Which wedding, I was Joking..."

Boy: "Me too.."

(Bwahahaha)


Related Posts

GF BF Humor - Very Funny
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.