Monday, February 27, 2017

Teacher Leni and Pnoy ~ Very Funny Joke


One day in school. The teacher saw her student Pnoy with a blacked (left) eye.

Teacher Leni: What's wrong?

Pnoy : "Maam Leni, our house is very small.
Me, my mum, my dad, we sleep on the same bed.
Every night my dad asks, 'Pnoy are you sleeping?'
Then I say No & then he slaps my face & gives me a Black eye"

Teacher Leni: "Ok listen, here is what you will do to tonight, when your dad asks again, keep dead quiet & don't answer."

Watch Related Video




The following morning Pnoy comes back with a severe black eye again (left and right).

Teacher Leni: "My goodness why did you have the black eye again?"

Pnoy: "Dad asked me again, Pnoy are u sleeping? & I shut up & kept dead still.
Then my dad & my mom started moving, you know, at the same time Mum was breathing erratically, kicking her legs up frantically & squealing like a hyena on the bed..."

"... Then my dad asked my mum, Are you coming?"

Mum said, "Yes I'm coming, are you coming too?"

Dad answered "Yes." They don't usually go anywhere without me so I said “wait for me, I'm also coming!”

Maam Leni fainted!!!

Related Posts

Teacher Leni and Pnoy ~ Very Funny Joke
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.