Sunday, June 12, 2016

KMU - Employee Protector Or Dis-tractor?


When browsing my Facebook account I noticed the feeds from the son of Pres. Duterte saying this something about a problem of 240 employees that seeks for help so I screenshots this to also post it here;

Today, 240 employees came to my office seeking for help. They are not among the strikers who picketed in the Nakashin company premises. Why were they at my office to seek help- BECAUSE THE COMPANY IS ABOUT TO CLOSE DOWN. This is a substantial blow to the business environment in our city and produces serious effects to the employees and their families. I tried to convince Nakashin and its lawyers to reconsider but they stood firm in their decision saying that the company has heavily lost income and valued clients due to this labor problem. This was what I was trying to prevent which KMU gave little care about. I am outraged by the outcome and I hold KMU responsible for this closure. KMU led by Dodong Basilio and JoeMag must now organize a Jobs Fair for the employees who are now unemployed because of their disruptive participation in the operation of Nakashin. I am certain that KMU will just leave them behind, I am urging the business sector to work with our Office to help the displaced employees find new employment again. May God bless us in this crucial endeavor.

This is a very sad news. Hindi sila kasali sa mga nagwewelga pero nadamay sila dahil dun.
What is KMU? Para sa mga hindi nakakaalam, it is called the Kilusang Mayo Una o Union ito ng mga manggagawa. Naisip ko, protektor ba sila ng mga manggagawa o sila pa mismo ang nagpapahirap dito? Take note what VP Mayor Duterte said, "I am certain that KMU wiill just leave them behind." Kawawa yung mga nadadamay.

So I browse further and look for comments para mas maliwanagan about this topic and this is what I saw;




Those are just some of many comments I have read on that FB discussions. People lost businesses because of this non-sense "welga" and those who left behind, yun ang mga kawawa. 
Let us pray na matugunan ito agad ni VP Mayor Pulong Duterte.



For full reference I embedded the FB post below.




Related Posts

KMU - Employee Protector Or Dis-tractor?
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.