Thursday, October 6, 2016

I Am Not One of the Racist Members on this Republic - President Rodrigo Duterte


 duterte - I am not one of the racist members on this republic.

I am challenging the Jewish nation to watch this video and listen to the truth about the Hitler comments propaganda by local and international media.

These are some of the qouted words from President Rodrigo Duterte as he speaks at the Rosh Hashanah.

"Id like to greet you in your holy day and second because I would like to apologize. And it comes from the heart."

"You know, I have been mayor for Davao city for the last 23 years, then I was a member of the congressman, the member of the assembly, then also I was a vice-mayor to my daughter (Mayor Sarah Duterte)."

"And before that, I was 10 years a prosecutor in court.

... You know, its my character and I'm easy to... that is how on what I am. When I am I and you are you and God created me to be in this way, I supposed."

"The media guys, especially those against me on the political side, on the other side of the fence, that I was portrayed and picture as a Hitler. And true to my character actually, I am one who say 'no I am not that' I would just ride and say OK. I am Hitler and I want these 3 million drug addicts but in doing so, I mention the word Jewish and that was terribly wrong, and for that, I apologized (hands clapping from the audience). As you can see, I am not one of the racist members on this republic."

In this video, President Duterte explains to the Jewish community in the Philippines why he said the comment about that "Hitler comment controversy".

Watch the video to know the whole truth from the mouth of the President of the Philippines himself (uncut and uncommented by biased media).



Watch His Full Speech Rosh Hashanah 2016 (Speech) 10/4/2016




Related Posts

I Am Not One of the Racist Members on this Republic - President Rodrigo Duterte
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.