Tuesday, May 2, 2017

An Old Guy Problem


After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said,

“forty years ago we had a cheap house,
a junk car,
slept on a sofa bed and
watched a 10-inch black and white TV,
but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.


Now ... I have a $500,000.00 home,
a $35,000.00 car,
a nice big bed and a large screen TV,
but I’m sleeping with a 63-year-old woman.

It seems to me that you’re not holding up your side of things.”

My wife is a very reasonable woman.

She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car,
sleeping on a sofa bed and
watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren’t older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy’s problems.

Related Posts

An Old Guy Problem
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.