Monday, May 1, 2017

How an IT Professional Introduces His Family



People love this content and you will love it also.

This is how an IT professional introduces his family.

Enjoy reading guys.

----

This is my wife Jane, she's like google.
You ask her anything and she has 10 answers ready in no time.


This is my son Tom who's like facebook.
He spreads the intimate details of our family to the neighborhood.

This is my daughter Elisha, she's like twitter.
Apparently every guy from high school follows her.

This is my mother in law, she's like whatsapp.
She blabbers all day and have opinion about everything but none of the things has any substance.

And you know me,I am like orkut cause apparently all the people including my own family has lost interest in me.


Related Posts

How an IT Professional Introduces His Family
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.