Monday, May 22, 2017

What's The WiFi Password


Today is a very beautiful day so I went to the restaurant.

But before I eat, I make sure that the restaurant has a free WiFi service.

So I check all of them one by one and I saw a small place and there is WIFI service.

I am thinking of updating my friends on Facebook so I ask for the password when I sit on the chair.

The waitress told me eat first.

So I place my orders.


After eating I ask again for the password and again she told me eat first.

Feeling frustrated, again I order black coffee.

After drinking again I ask for the password.

They told me eat first.

I then angrily ask the restaurant manager for the password.


He replied eat first.

Before I wanted to explode, I finally saw a sign at the back of the manager's chair showing WIFI password "eat first".

Related Posts

What's The WiFi Password
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.