Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Why I Failed My Driver's License Exams


When I was trying to get my driver's license and went to the give my test for the fourth time..

I was quite famous by then and well liked too..

The driving inspector had just one question for me..

Question:
If you are going at a speed of 120 km/hr on a road which is a huge hill on one side and a deep pit on the other, and 2 ladies come on the opposite side..

One young and one old..

Who will you hit??


I wrote immediately that I'll hit the old lady.

As usual, I failed for the fifth time..

I met the inspector and asked for the reason..

He glared at me,

then took a deep,

calming breath and said..

(Scroll down and you will love the real answer...)












"For the last time I am telling you.. You'll hit the brake and not any lady!!"


Watch Related Video


Related Posts

Why I Failed My Driver's License Exams
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.