Friday, June 23, 2017

Matter of Experience


A man had been crossing a street when a car slammed into him.

The pedestrian sued the motorist, whose lawyer made the following statement at the end of the trial.

“Your honor, my client was not at fault. He has been driving a car for thirty years, and has never had an accident, nor gotten so much as a speeding ticket. I do not think I need to say any more.”

Unimpressed, the lawyer for the plaintiff rose.


“Your honor, since counsel insists on bringing up the matter of experience, may I remind the court that my client has been walking for over seventy years…”



Related Posts

Matter of Experience
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.