Friday, August 5, 2016

President Duterte Shoot To Kill Order On Narco-Politics




Before you cast your vote, read this first.

Malinaw ang sinabi ni President Duterte tungkol sa mga taong nasa gobyerno at sangkot sa ilegal na droga.

"I will be naming the mayors and one congressman at yung mga police involved...Mauna kayo. Mas mauna kayo sa civilian. (You will be first. You will go ahead of the civilians.) You are using your position in government to enhance your pocket? At the expense of the Filipino people? Ah, kalokohan yan (That's nonsense)," he said.

The President is expected to name the politicians involved in the drug trade within the day in Davao City.

Duterte said he will also give a shoot-to-kill order against these narco-politicians.

"This campaign, shoot to kill, will remain until the last day of my term kung mabuhay pa ako (if I am still alive). Pag binasa kita at nandiyan ka, bantay ka (If I read your name and you are there, be on your guard)," he said.

"I am not a court to give you due process. Ang bunganga ko hindi ito (My mouth is not) proceedings. Ang bunganga ko (My mouth) is open with threats and intimidation because it is my duty to inform the Filipino of what is happening in this country." Hindi ko kailangan ang due process dito (I don't need due process here)," he added.

Watch The Video First




Related Posts

President Duterte Shoot To Kill Order On Narco-Politics
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.

We love engagement but please... be responsible when leaving a comment. We have the right to remove if your comment wasn't appropriate and contains spam content.